Triple Tango Quilt

I love to play on my EQ a lot! So I have a lot of quilts I've designed. I'd like to share them with you.

Here I will post a quilt and then show you the quilt block I used to make this quilt. The quilt block is then divided into four 9 patches. The 9 patches will be separated out into 9 blocks. Then you will see the individual blocks you will need to make for this quilt block.

Check out the Quilt Block Steps above on the left in the tabs.
   you'll find more in depth info on how to make a quilt block my way
   You can find what size template makes what size quilt block here also
    You will need a template. The size is up to you.
1. choose your quilt
2. find the pic of the shortcut blocks you need to make
3. make as many as you need
4. sew them into a 9 patch.
5. Make 3 more 9 patches.
6. sew the 9 patches into a quilt block
7. make as many quilt blocks as you need for the size quilt you want to make

It's as easy as that. Simple steps create an intricate look with nothing hard to do.

ok here we go!
  Triple Tango is made with my Triple Strip Blocks.
   You can find the directions for the Triple strip blocks in the tabs above     

                     Triple Tango
       

     This is the quilt block         




     I break this quilt block down into four 9 patches

                          9 Patch                         Layout of individual blocks
             

       So here are the Triple Strip blocks you will need to make to put this quilt block together
                   

So now you can make the Triple strip blocks and sew them into 9 patches and then sew the 9 patches together into a quilt block. Make as many quilt blocks as you need for your quilt.
     

Comments

  1. I love how you have broken it down. At first you might not see ALL the triple strip blocks but when you spread out the 9 patch and leave a space in between them you can see how it all comes together much easier. Well done. I also like how you put how many blocks of which colors. It's much easier, for me at least, to see the color arrangement of the blocks with the number above them vs. stating (20) of block a; (8) of block b, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonni I posted BOMs on the FB group Life's a Quilt this last year and I learned a lot of things doing that which I incorporated into my teaching. The numbers above the blocks was one of those things.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Southwest Meadow Quilt